Video from 2-tank in Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverhead.com

Registered
Reaction score
Man, its been months since I've logged any dives. Decided it had been too long so I jumped on a reef dive with Quiescence. Been with Q several times before and will absolutely dive with them again. Did a 2-tank trip to Molasses reef (Eagle Ray Alley) and the Benwood. I'm going to try keep my priorities straight and log 2 dives/week from here on out. :)

Dive Video Eagle Ray Alley & The Benwood 5/7/2009

Great video, thanks for sharing!

I also love Q for a dive op, nice small boats and friendly service.
The Benwood is a nice dive as well but the vis at least when I've been there wasn't the greatest.

I'm going to try keep my priorities straight and log 2 dives/week from here on out. :)

I like that! and thanks for sharing that great video!

Thanks for that! It took me away from my desk for a few minutes!!!

Great video, thanks for that! I need to get a housing for my video camera.

What is the title and artist of the song playing the video.

Thanks again,

diving_emtp

I love the Benwood. Watching that made me realize I need to get back on that wreck and check out the fishes. Thanks for the video

WOW I miss all my friends on shore and on the reef.I gota fin a job back in the Keys and get myself rite again.6 months up north is depressing

Great video, thanks for sharing.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom