Video: Friday 2/19 at Point Lobos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another great video. Beautiful day too, love the color in the shallows.

It's good to see some nice winter days again.

Nice Ken, but I think those bunnies are dangerous, haven't you seen killer bunnies in Monty Python?

We dove Saturday and it was spectacular further out.

Yep, the ramp was slicker than....
I can personally attest to the fact that this can be hazardous to your health. The good news is that I finally got DAN to pay the $489 in copayments I made to Kaiser to treat me for the broken shoulder I got on that ramp last May.

Bruce

Thanks all. Luckily, no injuries and only minor damage. That ramp is crazy treacherous though!

So how have conditions been the rest of the weekend? Sounds like the viz may be holding up for the most part?

Thanks all. Luckily, no injuries and only minor damage. That ramp is crazy treacherous though!

So how have conditions been the rest of the weekend? Sounds like the viz may be holding up for the most part?

Ken,

Glad you are okay, I know that ramp is dangerous. I was on it once with Hepcat when he lost his footing on the algae and slid right it the water, but first striking the edge of the rocks.

His back tank, the boot took the impact as he collided with the rocks. He was extremely lucky and I witnessed it and was so scared he had broken something.

Is your isolator bar destroyed, or just scuffed up?

MG

mikeguerrero:
Is your isolator bar destroyed, or just scuffed up?

MG

Ever so slightly bent, which in reality probably qualifies as a total loss. Tanks needed vis anyways, and I'm going to be out of town for a couple weeks so it was a good time to drop the set off at the shop :)

Back
Top Bottom