Video debriefs - What's your excuse

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

- It's impossible to do with that current
- My wing must self inflating
- My wing must be leaking gas
- This surge was MASSIVE
- I need more weight
- I'm overweighted

That was the OTHER 6'7" guy in a bright red drysuit...named Tom

"Are you sure the laces on my Chuck T's are an entanglement hazard?"

"I had been back kicking the entire dive, of course I was out of back kicks by then!"

"I swear, as soon as I started back kicking the surge came from behind"

Peace,
Greg

So this is what DIR has come to. A whole bunch of yakking about how everyone flunked out of the screening course and how to pass the screening course and don't feel bad because you failed the screening course and how to prepare for the screening course and what course would be the best to take for the screening course...

Sad.

Brian, I suspect everybody posting here has passed Fundies. You probably didn't take it, because it wasn't required then. We all have memories of the class, and some of them are funny. If you don't like to read them, don't do it.

Most of the DIR posting is about Fundies because there are far more people about to take, or taking, or just having taken Fundies than people who have done later classes. And the folks who've finished their training and are doing the big dives only drop in to ScubaBoard to make snipey comments from time to time :)

"I swear I usually dive a lot better..."

(heard on video debriefs at all levels)

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom