Victoria Vis conditions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We tried to dive Tyee this morning. Got down to 70 feet, and I couldn't read my computer without shining my light on it. Visibility may 1 - 3 feet at best. We aborted the dive, and will probably stay out of the water until we get better vis reports.

Divegoose

Braille dive at Madrona Point this morning. Less than 5 feet of visibility, all the way from shore to the bottom of the big wall :cry:

Divegoose

Dove at Oak Point yesterday morning. Vis ranged from 10 - 20 feet - best in the shallows. At 40 feet we hit a "black wall" where visibility all but disappeared. Enjoyed a nice long dive staying around 30 feet. Hopefully visibility will continue to incease in the coming days !!

Divegoose

Dove at Tyee yesterday. Vis was much better - about 30 feet at depth, and better in the shallows. Hope this is a sign of things to come.

Divegoose

The mid island area has finally cleared up nicely. Local vis reports have all been positive, with 50 feet plus at most sites. Now if the wind would die down..........

Divegoose

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom