Veo200 not downloading

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rockbrother

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have 2 problems with downloading dives from my Veo200 to the Oceanlog 2.x software:
1. One of my dives that does appear on the PDC log is not showing on the dives index when downloading. This is probably not a Oceanlog 2.x problem as I tried on the old software as well and it did not pick it up. The dive was the only nitrox dive on the PDC.

2. All the dives I download to the new software ends up in 2004. I did check my date settings on the PDC. I can change the date manually but that is not the point.

I downloaded the latest version (2.1.2), I loaded the patch, but this crashes the program as soon as you open the dives tab, giving a runtime error. So I re-installed 2.1.2 without the patch.

regards
Wilhelm

yes, I don't think the driver is the problem, I can download the dives (except for the 1) and they appear in the Log on the computer, but the dates are wrong. The day and month and time is correct but the year is 2004.

Hi Wilhelm,

We have seen isolated cases where dive data is corrupted - airport x-rays, close proximity to other electrical devices - who knows. We're not 100% sure as it happens extremely rarely and we have been unable to duplicate it. The Log Book function on the computer is completely independent from the download memory, so even though you can see it on the computer, does not mean that it will download.

As for the date inaccuracy - we saw this long ago, on a very early version (1.x). I am not aware of any other reports of the same - will check with our support team to see if they've heard any other reports.

Doug

I installed the new beta version of Oceanlog, but I am still getting the dives downloading with the 2004 date. Now I have to change all the dates after each download.

Will this be a problem with the Ocean log software or is with my PDC' firmware?

regards
Wilhelm

edit: Firmware revision 2A
serial no 4077

Hi Doug

Any feed back on the date issue, It still seems to be a problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom