veo 3.0 turned off/reset during surface interval

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oreocookie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I was going through my computer's log in preparation for a weeklong dive trip this saturday and noticed something odd. On a 4 dive day at the end of September, I did my morning dives on 32% and my afternoon dives on air. The logs for the first 2 dives looked fine, with the NX lit up at the top of the screen and showing the set mix and O2 data. Dives 3 and 4 in the afternoon were showing as dives 1 and 2 in the series instead of 3 and 4, NX was not lit and there was no O2 data. Surface interval time before dive 3 was -:--.

I'm pretty sure I remember setting the mix for 21% for the afternoon dives, but as this was a month and a bit ago, I can't say if I did it before we got back to the dock for bbq lunch or when the boat went out again. One way or another, the computer turned off and back on again or otherwise reset itself between dives. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary at that time, other than a change battery alert sometime in that general time frame (i think it was that morning, but again, this was a month and a bit ago).

Anybody have any ideas or seen this before? I'm going to make sure I have a back-up with me for next week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom