VEO 200/250 manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bluejaykaren

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone have a veo 200/250 manual or guide that they don't need anymore? I printed one out from oceanics web site but its bulky and some pages do not print clear. Thank you.

I found the little manual that came with my Veo 250 too hard to read and only ever used the pdf of the manual from the Oceanic website.

Thank you, I maybe better off sticking with the online one then.

Let me check when I get home. I think I know where mine is. If I can find it cover actual postage and it's yours. But be warned, print is very small and navigating through it is a pain. I just downloaded the manual for my new computer - a shearwater predator. It does 5 gasses, planning is much more detailed, and the manual is one of the easiest to use that I have ever seen.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

There is also little.laminated cheat sheet for the veo that is light years better than the actual manual. I'll see if I still have that as well.

you might be interested in the Oceanic Veo 250 Online Class and the various simulators we have created for the Veo 250.

divepal_oceanic_veo250.jpg

idc_oceanic_veo250.jpg

Alberto (aka eDiver)

There is also little.laminated cheat sheet for the veo that is light years better than the actual manual. I'll see if I still have that as well.

Thank you Jim, The cheat sheet is really what I am looking for. Something to carry in the dive bag. I would take either or both and be happy to you for them. The computer is my daughters so I do not use it often enough to remember. We usually dive together but sometimes I go without her and mine doesn't have audible alarms.

---------- Post added April 14th, 2012 at 02:25 PM ----------

you might be interested in the Oceanic Veo 250 Online Class and the various simulators we have created for the Veo 250.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

I should do that too. Thank you,

Dear Oceanic - Please send me a team of IT personel and a group of engineers to teach me to navigate through reviewing my previous dives! I must be the village idiot as I am unable to open any of my past dives....Have you or any respondents had trouble with this feature?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom