Venice Shore Dive - Saturday 04/17/04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Next stop - Ginnie Springs for divign Friday and Saturday - maybe sunday! The following week Ft Lauderdale!

Then where..... mebbe some offshore here. Incidentally, for those who keep up w/the boat saga of CBulla, we may have a v8 305 ready for the taking or a v6 in near new condition ready to drop in - I'll be checking them out today!!

It was good to see the scuba board people Sat 2q . Rather silty, found teeth on first dive, then blew my first stage, so sat out or I could a been the winner of
CBullas tooth.lol looking foward to Sat.BBQ

A quick reference to the identification guide tells me that this is a lower megalodon chomper, 2.5" in length.

Nice!

CBulla, this is the first I've heard of your boat. I am embroiled in some boat work myself, & everyone I know is quite tired of hearing me talk about it. So start a thread on your boat, it would be cool to talk about our experiences. End of hijack. See everyone @ Ginnie.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom