Venice Shark Tooth Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hi,
I have been doing some tooth diving off the Hammerhead with Fl West Scuba. I am really enjoying it but would like to meet people with a private boat to share expenses and be able to spend more time on the water. I am a Divemaster in the Sarasota/Bradenton area and my work schedule is very flexible so I would be able to go any day of the week with a little notice. PM me if you have an open spot on your boat. Thanks!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to Venice Fossil Divers Forum

Hi,
I have been doing some tooth diving off the Hammerhead with Fl West Scuba. I am really enjoying it but would like to meet people with a private boat to share expenses and be able to spend more time on the water. I am a Divemaster in the Sarasota/Bradenton area and my work schedule is very flexible so I would be able to go any day of the week with a little notice. PM me if you have an open spot on your boat. Thanks!

The aristakat goes out of venice all of the time, $50 +tip for the boneyard. There are quite a few people with boats though, who like to go out there, (i don't have a boat) Lots of people just go off of the venice beaches to tooth hunt as well (Venice, Alhambra, Brohard)

check this site out:
SWFLscuba.com | Southwest Florida's Online Scuba Community

Thanks Ryan,
We went out on a 12-ft Zodiak last week Tues-Wed and that worked well. I have not been on the Aristakat yet but hear great things about it and plan to do that very soon! I have seen some people posting on here looking for dive buds to go out on their boats, so was just asking around. Thanks for the reply! -Susan

I usually go out of venice 2 times a month... every other sun. next time i go will probably be the 30th... I have a 23' boat and like to take 3-4 divers out sometimes we do an artificial and a tooth and sometimes we do just tooth dives... we also do spear dives.. I split gas between all divers and myself If i'm diving...:wink: I go out from boca to venice... I like to dive the weekends but if theirs a "full boat" and good conditions I'll go out mon. - fri. P.M. If anny one is interested....Thanks -Rick.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom