Venice fossil diving in March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mainediveray

New
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am going to be renting a place in the Venice area for the month of March 2010. I am interested in getting in some shore diving for sharks teeth. I have all the equipmen including tanks and weights. I am a PADI divemaster with about 1000 dives, mostly in New England (I live in Maine).

Anyone interested in buddying up with me?

Ray Bennett

Hey Ray, Just give us the dates here and you shouldn't have a problem finding a buddy. Weekends of course will be best but there are some here, like me that can do days during the week. You can also go out with the local charters that go out to the boneyard and you are almost guaranteed to get some great teeth.

However, Like ScubaBill stated unless it starts warming up here really soon the waters will be a bit cool. At least by our standards...... you could probably do it in just a swimsuit:D

Ray,

Post up the dates and you will find dive buddies with no problem. I can do weekends. The water definitely needs to warm up. All I know I'm dying to get in the water.

Ray, I and my girlfriend will be in Florida from 3 to 10 March. We are going to spend the first 2 days diving a spring and then plan on staying in Venice the rest of the time if the conditions are good. PM if you would like to meet up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom