Looking for dive buddy in Venice/Sarasota Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JEFFREY KLEINFELT

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I am getting back into diving from a 7 year drought. I go out of Venice inlet and the wife does not like it when I dive solo, so I am looking for someone to dive with and has there own gear or at least get some for two tank boat dive. I have been diving since 1975 and looking for someone that is also seasoned. I am mostly going out of Venice inlet and south about 20 to 30 minutes to the boneyard area , if your interested please contact me. I don't go on or underwater during holiday weekends, but, am looking foreword to some good long fossil dives again.

Thanks

I live in the spring hill area, I have my own gear and willing to drive down for the dive, only free on the weekends
I will be going Sept 10 and 11th out of Venice , I will be using the public boat ramp located at "Venice Train Depot - Public Boat Ramp, Venice, FL 34285" , you can send me a private email at jeffrey.kleinfelt@gmail.com , we can exchange numbers and put it together either the 10th or 11th, the water will be warm still and viz will depend on how far we can go out. It will primarily be fossil hunting dives.

Thanks

I will be going Sept 10 and 11th out of Venice , I will be using the public boat ramp located at "Venice Train Depot - Public Boat Ramp, Venice, FL 34285" , you can send me a private email at jeffrey.kleinfelt@gmail.com , we can exchange numbers and put it together either the 10th or 11th, the water will be warm still and viz will depend on how far we can go out. It will primarily be fossil hunting dives.

Thanks
Oh the tenths and the eleventh I got plans with some other people

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom