Venice Dive - June 26th - KBulla's Bday party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks

Snr LayZboy Meteorologist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Havent seen a trip down there in a while and was wondering if anyone fancied going some time around the end of June (26th?) - i understood that it was warming up down there and probably the boating traffic has already increased dramatically. Now that we are in pretty much full summer swing without any real winds off any coast - would that have cleared up the viz again?

So who would like to mess up the viz by digging up the mud again? :wink:

I'm in, pending babysitting. I'm actually hoping to get away this weekend, but I don't know. My dive gear is all DRY and put away neatly. That hasn't happend for a long time, and I surely don't want to make a habit of it :).

Jeff let me know if the 26th is good for you. Saturday's are by far my best day for diving, but i understand that others prefer sundays so they can do stuff on saturdays - anyway my vote saturday - let me know, any other takers?

My gear has been dry for 3 weekends, not good, might be able to sneak a dive in on sunday if i am really lucky and careful - otherwise next weekend with Andy is about the soonest :17:

I got clearance (read: babysitting) for tomorrow. I'm going to VB around 9. I'll try to get babysitting for the 26th.

Should have my tanks finally in place by 26th, so if anyone wants to go and do the usual thing i reckong 9-9.30 seems to be the time to get there (i always get there earlier, but no-one else arrives til at least 9 so what is the point in me losing sleep??). I might see if one of my workmates wants to come, he hasnt been diving much lately - need something easy for him to get back in with.

I'll be there and can stay all day.

I'm in. Wanna a big one!

I should be able to be there as well. Got to get the tanks dropped off for a fill before then.

Hey CBulla and gang Where are you all at???? Most of us from last weekend were just talking about VB looks like it could be another SB dive party :eyebrow:

Wildbill:cop_2:

Perhaps we should change the subject to add the date to the subject line or start a new thread with the day and date.

Chuck

I edited the title to reflect the date, and color Kristie and I there... that Monday is her B-day and although she is under strict orders no to dive she still wants to do SOMETHING... sooooooooo if I can waylay the Pavillion from Novafury (or talk him into going) maybe we can do something of a dive b-day party.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom