Venice conditions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AlliUF

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Has anyone dove at Venice lately (Alhambra)? We're thinking of going down Saturday morning and I haven't seen anything lately on how it is viz or temp wise. Thanks!

Has anyone dove at Venice lately (Alhambra)? We're thinking of going down Saturday morning and I haven't seen anything lately on how it is viz or temp wise. Thanks!

Hey you. Long time no see. People still post stuff in our "Area Conditions" thread but you will find loads more info in this new forum: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/venice-fossil-divers/ Jamie has already caught you up but for future reference you may want to pop over to where the Venice addicts :)D) hang-out.

Hope all is well. :)

I was looking for that but couldn't find it.. guess I didn't look hard enough! We haven't been diving in awhile and need to get our gear (and butts) back in shape for our honeymoon next month.. Thanks!

I may be bringing my boat down Thursday or Friday. I can take one or two people if anyone is interested. I plan on doing 3-4 tanks. Any takers? If interested, call me- 904-742-3387.
Mike

I was looking for that but couldn't find it.. guess I didn't look hard enough! We haven't been diving in awhile and need to get our gear (and butts) back in shape for our honeymoon next month.. Thanks!

Honeymoon?!?!!? :yelclap: Where ya guys going?

We're going to the Turks & Caicos for a week. Neither of us have been there.. I can't wait!

We're going to the Turks & Caicos for a week. Neither of us have been there.. I can't wait!

Good stuff. Definitely a good idea to get yourself "into the swing" of things again before heading of.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom