venice beach !!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you still need someone, I was going to VB anyway and am interested.

Talk about last minute - I just found out I can go to Venice.:D
If you still have room I would like to tag along and pay for a share of expenses. I am not so well known as reefguy, but Jeff has met me a couple of times (hopefully will vouch for me). I PM'd my cell#. I hope to be getting to Venice at around 0730, so call me if you have room.

If you're full-up, I may bring a kayak and meet you out there (depending where you'll be). What's your vessel's name?

there is always room for one more, of course you can go, it is a25-footer with racks for 8-tanks .
as for the name, there is no name it just says robalo on the side.
thedaddy:
Talk about last minute - I just found out I can go to Venice.:D
If you still have room I would like to tag along and pay for a share of expenses. I am not so well known as reefguy, but Jeff has met me a couple of times (hopefully will vouch for me). I PM'd my cell#. I hope to be getting to Venice at around 0730, so call me if you have room.

If you're full-up, I may bring a kayak and meet you out there (depending where you'll be). What's your vessel's name?

Wes, I'll be up that way probably around late morning, don't wait up if you guys
are ready to shove off. I'll call ya on your cell when I get in the area, I need to
get a couple tanks filled once I get up there, maybe I can make it for the second dive.

Dang Reef guy, I thought you were coming over for the pier clean up!
Oh, well...

Great diving day in Venice. Conditions were very good with viz at about
15' on first dive and 10' to 12' on second dive and water temps at 83F.
scubawes and thedaddy got in a first dive before I arrived then we did
two more after that. One larger broken meg was found by scubawes than an
assortment of smaller teeth were found. Great diving with you guys and Wes
thanks for the invite.

glad you had fun and it was great diving with the two you as well. as for the invite, you know you are aways welcome aboard.

Wes,
Thanks for the invite - had a great time. Nothing like diving with good people in a relaxed setting with plenty of room. I have to say I didn't miss the sand in my gear. I found a 2" meg with a broken root, several large meg fragments, and a bunch of little teeth. I thought the vis was a little better on the morning dives 15' - 20'. okay, maybe 20' is pushing it, but way better than I've seen it since last August. Quite fun there at the end with the weather - I'd hate to be way out there in a real storm (those guys on 'Deadliest Catch' are insane).

The underwater remote camera was way cool, but I will be investing in a radio and Sea Tow first.:D

Very positive experience and the sandwiches were much appreciated Kevin.

Heck of a boat you have there Wes!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom