Vehicle Stolen with Dog Inside

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

randy88k5

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Cross-Posting from another forum. Not mine.

713799d1356102449-omg-my-fj60-stolen-my-dog-inside-imageuploadedbytapatalk1356102444.210415.jpg

North Carolina license BCJ 9881
$2000 REWARD $1000 for the dog $1000 for the truck.
1985 fj60 And my 6month old German Short haired pointer.

Stolen GSP Puppy ~ SC - YouTube.

Travelers rest south Carolina.

It happened in the Walmart parking lot on hwy 25 at 8:25 pm.
I am a wreck. Not sure what to do. I have been driving around in circles looking. Does anyone have any tips???

The fj60 has a efi lt1, nv4500 5 speed transmission. 4" suspension lift, 33x10.50 tires, Matching spare tire on a custom swingout carrier. The license plate is 50% covered by the tire. The rocker panels are 3x3 square tube with tube rock sliders that are bolted on.

Jason 828-273-2001

Fox Carolina Mobile: TR man takes search for stolen dog national

http://www.facebook.com/helpfindlexy

Full thread with more pictures here.
Omg my fj60 was stolen and my dog was inside - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Hope the person is found and dragged behind the vehicle on the freeway to return it to the owner. Why don't we shoot or hang car thieves? Horse thieves can still be hung in some states. Anyone who steals a car may be ruining a person's entire life. So they should be put down.

But Jim...the theives are probably just some poor misunderstood souls who need love and support. Remember it takes a whole village to raise a child, and their village was most likely busy with the smarter kids at the time.

But Jim...the theives are probably just some poor misunderstood souls who need love and support. Remember it takes a whole village to raise a child, and their village was most likely busy with the smarter kids at the time.

As a former police officer, my experience was that the majority of "stolen cars" were purposefully traded for dope and then reported as stolen. After that, you have boyfriends that borrowed (with permission) cars for too long, or got caught doing something unsavory causing permission to be revoked. Then you had joyriding teens, that usually "stole" a relative's vehicle, but sometimes a neighbor's. At the bottom of the list you had actual vehicular theft where someone drove off with the intention of depriving the owner of their vehicle.

To be fair, we'd have to execute all of these folks.

I watched a preliminary hearing on a rape case one time, and I was convinced the defendant was guilty. A jogger was pulled into the bushes and raped. She picked a guy out of a photo spread. It turned out, he lived a few blocks away and had a criminal record (no sex crimes though). A search warrant was issued, and they found clothing that matched the victim's detailed description. When he found out the police wanted to talk to him, he left town, and, when finally arrested, he gave an alibi that was easily disproved. The victim picked the guy out of an actual line up. The very next day, the DNA results came back from the State, and it was a different person (with a history of sexual assaults) that raped the woman. He looked very much like the first guy.

It would be pretty damn hard to un-hang the first guy, but there was a time when that was what we did to folks. Texas already executed one guy they now know is innocent, and, last I checked, there was another guy that'll probably be proved innocent.

I'm not against the death penalty, but it's application seems to have a record that's unacceptable.

It may be hard to believe, but some folks actually turn their lives around after they've had a taste of the criminal justice system. This is especially true of juvenile and youthful offenders.

Repossession?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom