VDH BP/W package review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The VDH Vintage plate is my favorite with my 18# wing. But, if you want a little more weight... While nothing likely compares to a FP, if you aren't on the list (for me it has been years of discussions with no results) there is the OxyCheq Dogbone....

upload_2018-9-17_7-9-38.png

I have some wings shipping to me next Friday. I put them in the store so I could be ready to ship to everyone who has been waiting as soon as they arrive here. I apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience.....

I have some wings shipping to me next Friday.
Got VDH plates? I've got a couple of coworkers who are considering getting back into diving.

Does it really because I'm thinking of using that configuration. Do you use just the cam bands to secure it or do you also use sex bolts or something like that?
I use the plastic bolts from DGX as per their recommendation. They seem to work well and keep everything lined up.

These sold out QUICK this time! :eek: I need to jump on the next batch faster.

Nice. Yeah I’ve ordered a full setup. Dgx harness, vdh dir ss backplate, and argonaut wing. I’ll make sure to get some.

Second the DGX assembly screws. A lot of people prefer the stainless version but the delrin ones seem to work just as well.

These sold out QUICK this time! :eek: I need to jump on the next batch faster.

Second the DGX assembly screws. A lot of people prefer the stainless version but the delrin ones seem to work just as well.

I don't think they were ever even in stock. I ordered one and it has not shipped which I assume means it has not arrived at VDH yet.

I don't think they were ever even in stock. I ordered one and it has not shipped which I assume means it has not arrived at VDH yet.

Hm, ok. Last week all the wings had prices and you were able to order (reserve) one, but over the weekend it updated to "out of stock". Perhaps he is just no longer accepting orders for this run.

Sorry for the confusion everyone. I received a text from the Mfg that my wings would ship last Thursday. So i opened orders so I could ship them to everyone as soon as I opened the boxes.
I have no tracking number from the mfg and no reply to my email so I just closed sales till I was 100% sure where I stood on count.
If you ordered one I'll email you tonight.
Thanks everyone for your patience.

Sorry for the confusion everyone. I received a text from the Mfg that my wings would ship last Thursday. So i opened orders so I could ship them to everyone as soon as I opened the boxes.
I have no tracking number from the mfg and no reply to my email so I just closed sales till I was 100% sure where I stood on count.
If you ordered one I'll email you tonight.
Thanks everyone for your patience.

Any update?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom