Vandenberg -- a few observations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great thread, but it really needs to be moved to the Artificial Reefs sub-section as it is by def. not a true wreck. Though I say again, great information and pointers, just in the wrong section IMO. :)

Great thread, but it really needs to be moved to the Artificial Reefs sub-section as it is by def. not a true wreck. Though I say again, great information and pointers, just in the wrong section IMO. :)
You are right, I thought that after I posted it and saw where it ended up, I didn't mean for it to end up in Wreck Exploration and Expeditions. I don't know how to move it now.

You are right, I thought that after I posted it and saw where it ended up, I didn't mean for it to end up in Wreck Exploration and Expeditions. I don't know how to move it now.

No real biggy.....it's a great thread!

First of all this is an outstanding dive. I've done the Oriskany, the Spiegel Grove, the Duane, the Bibb, the Aguila in Roatan, and a mine sweeper (forgot the name) in Cancun and can tell you that this wreck is amazing, even in its infancy.

Probably c58 was the mine sweeper in Cancun - I dove it back in July. It was split in two by a passing hurricane a few years back - if that helps. I think there are a couple others there as well, but this one is pretty popular:

C-58 Anaya (wreck dive) - Cancun Attractions | Away.com

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom