Vancover Island divers get together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Katie K

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Port McNeill, Vancouver Island,BC, Canada
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,
Id like to see how many of you islanders would be interested in starting a new tradition, a simple get to gether. I know we get to gether for a few thing now like the world longest dive.... blah blah.... but im thing a social hand out, mabey dive, just to get to know each outher and have fun.
If u r interested, Im hosting a get to gether at Vancover Island Dive school on the 24 april, itsin Port alberni.
Hope to get to meet some more divers soon.
Katie. :grouphug:

hmm 24 th ehh? will see if I can round up a bunch from Campbell River, but we'll wanna dive! lol maybe the china creek wrecks?

Viking adventure tours knows a lot of great dive spots. Good prices and they supply everything if needed. I had asn awesome time diving with them. vikingadventuretours.com

Viking adventure tours knows a lot of great dive spots. Good prices and they supply everything if needed. I had asn awesome time diving with them. vikingadventuretours.com

Better bring your own full tanks:shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom