Vancouver, BC - Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello! My name is Rob. Im in Langley and get out to the Indian arm as much as possible! Please Add Me! :goingdown:

Hi all, I'm Josh and I live downtown. I'll be getting dives in every 1 or two months this year and am always eager to say hi to folks. I usually dive Whytecliff or Porteau but am always keen for suggestions on other places to explore.

Happy New Year Everyone!
So- who has hit double digits for dives in 2012?

I guess I have, did almost 50 while in Utila, Honduras. Fantastic place for cheap diving...once you get there. Their ferry which is a tiny little thing and less than 30 mins, makes BC Ferries look cheap??? Unbelievable but costs $25 per person one way.

Anyways check out some of the pics.
Diving in Utila, Honduras - a set on Flickr

Cheers,
Curtis

I am from Vancouver.

Curtissqd: awesome pics from Honduras. I went to roatan 3 years ago. Great time, but I did not have my scuba cert. yet. Snorkeling was still awesome!

Two more weeks and I will have my open water

Hey!
I'm going to settle down in Vancouver by the end of this summer. And as we say in Russian:"Get your sledge ready in summer", the first important thing in relocation - to join local divers' community :)
By the way - are there anybody with kids-divers? My 10yo daughter is Junior OWD and would love such company.

I just hit triple digits. PM me if you need a buddy, I dive most every Saturday and many Sundays

I'm in Vancouver. BF and I newly OW certified. Hoping to do some local dives as soon as we do the drysuit course (august is the plan). Will probably start with the LDS led dives, as we'll need rental equipment for a bit, and introductions to the dive sites.

I do not live in the Vancouver area but when I am visiting there I like to join the fun dives that Ocean Quest puts on every Saturday. I am hoping to be there for the September long weekend. Someday I hope to meet some other SB divers for a day of diving.

Vincent

I suppose I ought to check in. Newly arrived diver in Vancouver from Turkey and the warm waters of the Mediterranean! I am in the Port Moody/Coquitlam area and am looking for a local club to join or a dive buddy who would like to head out on the weekends. About me: DM (PADI) - All equipment, transport but no cylinders! Message me if you can help out!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom