Vancouver, BC - Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I failed my first padi attempt when I was 13 with ocean pro.

been a while since I've seen them...
if you want something a bit closer to you (obviously depending on where you are in delta) check out GPD and purchase a fill card, best $40 I ever spent!

Hi there
I'm new to diving and am addicted! I live in Abbotsford and am available for diving most days except Tuesday and Thursday when I have to work (ugh!). Please put me on your list.

Thanks,
Kerry

Hi everyone, I was open water certified locally about two years ago and have done a dozen or so vacation dives since then but haven't returned to our chilly BC waters. My knees aren't great so carrying the heavy tanks on land to a beach is not fun. Boat dives are definitely more my style.

I live in New Westminster and will likely take the dry suit course within the year, after that if anyone doesn't mind a newbie hanging with them, please let me know. It's strange being a student to a new sport in my 30's but I guess better late than never!

HI there
Join us anytime,,,we dive weekends and go to Porteau, Furry Creek, Whytecliff and Kelvin + boat dives with Cheers Charter and Sea Dragon
99north and wife

HI there
Join us anytime,,,we dive weekends and go to Porteau, Furry Creek, Whytecliff and Kelvin + boat dives with Cheers Charter and Sea Dragon
99north and wife

Thanks! I have added you as friends and I have booked my drysuit course for Feb. 5th so after that I should be good to go! I have a 1 year old daughter who I share custody with her father, so I will be free to dive every 2nd weekend until summer hits and then I will have to split my time between diving and riding my motorcycle. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom