Vancouver, BC - Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Everyone!
I've been on this site for years searching for answers to many diving questions!! This site is definately the best forum out there.
I'm a PADI MSDT and would consider Porteau to be my favorite dive site in Vancouver. I've led many groups to Porteau and beyond so feel free to ask me any questions about the local sites.
My favorite shore dive in BC is definately Tuwanek which is on the sunshine coast. I have taken many groups here over the years and now own a great cottage just up the street from the dive site called The Scuba Shack Tuwanek boasts amazing visibility as well as a variety of Sea-life.
Well hope everyone is enjoying their diving and maybe I will see you out at some of the dive sites!!
Again - happy to help any way I can with making your BC diving more enjoyable. Feel free to contact me.
Jonathan Dewsbury
(scubajonny)

Hey there,

I've just moved here from Mtl. I did the Padi DM internship in the North of Scotland last year (guess where and you win a air-fill). I'm actually working in a LDS but would like to expand my network.

I'm generally available Sundays and Tuesdays to dive so pls PM me if you're up for it. I don't have a car but would be happy to chip in on gas or airfills!

SS

PS, Hi Drew if you read this!

Welcome. Which shop are you working for? You'll find that we routinely post dive invitations in this forum: Western Canada - ScubaBoard

We are pretty open and diverse group with all levels of experience doing all levels of dives and it's not unusual for all of us to "comingle" every now and then.

attachment.php

Attachments

• d2.jpg
    d2.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 237
Hi Slamfire,

Interesting name :) I work for OPD. I'd love to come for a dive but I've just sprained my ankle! Was at the Whites event at Whytecliff today though. I'll poke around the Vancouver forum, any dive related events are always interesting!

Don't count on me before the course Drew! It ain't looking good!

One day I will dive again... my gills are getting REALLY dry now...

:confined:

Hi, my name is Barry & I am new diver with advanced training. If you are interested in weekday dives let me know.

Still here in Vancouver after all these years. Love to hook up with like minded divers to get out more locally, especially for those doing some trips up the Island.

Curtis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom