Vancouver, BC - Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey I am not in vancover but close I am in Everett, Wa and would like to come up and dive sometime can I be a part of your thread???

Harry A. Wood

Hey I am not in vancover but close I am in Everett, Wa and would like to come up and dive sometime can I be a part of your thread???

Harry A. Wood

Hi Harry - Welcome to Western Canada :wink:

Any time you want to come up for some dives, just post a quick note and I'm sure you'll get many replies from potential guide/buddies.

A few of us also like to dive Keystone, so perhaps we'll meet up there one day, too. You can probably take the ferry across, right?

Todd.

originally from Ireland,Divemaster that worked in thailand alot,moving to Vancouver in january will be looking for tips about good diveclubs in the area and dive buddies!

Best advise I can give you you is to read through the past few months of posts in Western Canada. Get familiar with the "regulars" and the places we frequent. Many of us dive together every weekend and new buddies are always welcome.

Todd.

And the REALLY smart ones drink Guinness :D

May as well throw my name in the hat, I'll be living in Vancouver within a couple weeks now. :)

I'm a DM who has been out of the water for a few years but looking to get wet again in 2010. I am planning a trip to Bohol Philippines in January and was looking at SB first, saw this post so decided to reply. I will be looking to hook up with any Canadians who might be there.

I'm a DM who has been out of the water for a few years but looking to get wet again in 2010. I am planning a trip to Bohol Philippines in January and was looking at SB first, saw this post so decided to reply. I will be looking to hook up with any Canadians who might be there.

Joe Cool will be returning to the PI early next year but I'm not sure when exactly. You can try sending him a PM for further info.

Hi! I'm from Vancouver! Newbie diver currently getting my PADI OW cert from Diving Locker. Furiously reading Scubaboard posts to get my head deep in the game before an upcoming trip to Belize with my wife as an escape from the Olympics.

Currently in the Vernon area, pass through Van often with dive gear on my way to Squish and Pt. Hardy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom