Vancouver, BC - Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hello all...

Back from a year in the caribbean and want to get some diving in locally but I dont know any vancouver area divers...
I dive dry, and did my training up here but all boat diving around Sechelt.

anyone wanna go blow bubbles anytime...gimme a shout. I just need to get a tank sorted first

gr

Looking for dive buddies, as my buddies don't dive.

I'm an instructor with hundreds of dives, so I will be good to dive with!

Also, my fiance is a DM and both of us are in dire need of people to dive with!!

let me know :)

my buddy and i dive every tues or wed afternoons if your intrested you can call me at 604 970 1192 thanks don

Welcome to the board guys.
What has been working well for us is to post into any thread listing an upcoming dive. Most folks who seem to know each other here have met in just such a manner.
Regards,
Dale.

I used to be an instructor around these parts, then I took off to Bonaire for 2 years. I came back to Vancouver 2 years ago; finally settled in after finding a job and getting my own place. Getting back into diving again, and looking to hopefully get into tech in a year or so.

I got my girlfriend into diving now too, so if anyone is looking to do some easy, shallower dives give me a PM for the next few months as we get her more proficient and comfortable underwater.

Back
Top Bottom