Valve Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jkandls

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a Faber HP-100 3180 with a DIN 3442 psi valve. Looking for a Yoke Valve that will replace the DIN with this tank. Any recommendations ? thank you

:)

You may already have a "Pro" valve which in that case all you need is the yoke insert for it. See the first valve:

Nitrox-Ready Valves by Thermo - Dive Gear Express

On the back of the valve is there a small indent when the yoke screw might go if you were to put a yoke on it? For that matter will the yoke fit over the valve? If you answered yes to both then all you need is the yoke insert.

thank you, unfortunately its too deep for a yoke plug, so I guess a new thermo valve

You will have the best of both world. The Thermo PRO valve has a removable insert to change the valve from yoke to DIN.

These are standard equipment on most tanks. All of my Worthington HP 100 came with them. Of my Al 50's, only 1 out of 5 came with them. Hm...

Richard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom