Valentine's Day poll

Is your Valentine also a diver? Do your Valentine's day plans include diving?

• Of course my Valentine and I will be diving!

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Sweetheart Divers but not diving today

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Since everyday is Valentine's Day for us, my non-diving honey will let me go diving today.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scoring dry points with my dive widowed partner towards a future dive day with diving buddies.

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • It's going to be a Cupid-free solo dive day for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a lonely dry day. Guess I'll be hanging out on Scubaboard.

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • It'll be a Cupid-free dry day with friends & family.

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Jenny. I got that fixed just for you! :kiss2: (That's cause I know someone who knows someone who's husband know's someone who could fix that for us...lol)
Will you be my Valentine?

Oh you know someone alright :eyebrow:

:giggle:

I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day, Elena.

Thanks Jenny. I got that fixed just for you! :kiss2: (That's cause I know someone who knows someone who's husband know's someone who could fix that for us...lol)
Will you be my Valentine?

Oh you know someone alright :eyebrow:

:giggle:

I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day, Elena.

Em,

:D I know Sam who knows His Lovely Bride who's husband is Teamcasa who knows all that Mod stuff....:D
IJS...:whistling:...or not...

Hope you have a great Valentine's :sappy: Day too!

dead_cupid.jpg

I am really not bitter, really I'm not! LOL!

Carolyn:shark2:

Didn't even realize that VD was upon us. My GF's in Thailand attending a family emergency, so I won't be spending it with her. Diving's an idea, but more likely that I'll go windsurfing, and hopefully not be petting any wet rocks. Aw heck, maybe I'll dive in the morning and go surfing in the pm.

Very nice, Terri. Going to cave country with your man and diving. I'm so happy for you.

Hey, it's your first Valentine as a couple, right???

Thanks Sam :hugs:, yep this is our 1st :cupid: :love4: :cloud9:

awwwhhh congrats.

Em,

:D I know Sam who knows His Lovely Bride who's husband is Teamcasa who knows all that Mod stuff....:D
IJS...:whistling:...or not...

Hope you have a great Valentine's :sappy: Day too!
I'm sure Em was referring to another but I'll let ya duck the question with that answer cause it's your first Valentines back in your home state of FL. :D

Thanks Sam :hugs:, yep this is our 1st :cupid: :love4: :cloud9:
Have an awesome time. Enjoy each other. :eyebrow:

I'm sure Em was referring to another but I'll let ya duck the question with that answer cause it's your first Valentines back in your home state of FL. :D
:crafty:

I gotta love all my best girlfriends for being the awesomest ever Valentine's and keeping us in touch with reality, reminding us about pigs & sausage, etc.
:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom