Valentine's Day poll

Is your Valentine also a diver? Do your Valentine's day plans include diving?

• Of course my Valentine and I will be diving!

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Sweetheart Divers but not diving today

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Since everyday is Valentine's Day for us, my non-diving honey will let me go diving today.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scoring dry points with my dive widowed partner towards a future dive day with diving buddies.

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • It's going to be a Cupid-free solo dive day for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a lonely dry day. Guess I'll be hanging out on Scubaboard.

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • It'll be a Cupid-free dry day with friends & family.

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have 6 junior valentines with whom I will celebrate. They think I am better than Santa Claus :D

6 junior valentines???? what are junior valentines :D cougar is coming to mind here, but curious to hear her definition :rofl3:

6 junior valentines???? what are junior valentines :D cougar is coming to mind here, but curious to hear her definition :rofl3:

Assume it's nieces and nephews, or friend's kids, at least, that is what I thought.

Assume it's nieces and nephews, or friend's kids, at least, that is what I thought.

I am Auntie to 2 of those, so I know what she means, dang it, I was hoping for a good story :D

let me apologize in advance, us DNY'rs don't know how to stay on topic, I will be good now

I am Auntie to 2 of those, so I know what she means, dang it, I was hoping for a good story :D

let me apologize in advance, us DNY'rs don't know how to stay on topic, I will be good now

Lulu may have a different definition for junior Valentine. Either way, a senior or junior Valentine is special. Heck, any time spent with friends, family or loved ones is going to be special on Valentines. Super excited to spend mine with a bunch of DNYers. :bounce:

Back to OP's thread about what SBers are doing on Valentines Day.

Yep, we have a romantic getaway planned that includes petting wet rocks :wink:

Yep, we have a romantic getaway planned that includes petting wet rocks :wink:

Very nice, Terri. Going to cave country with your man and diving. I'm so happy for you.

Hey, it's your first Valentine as a couple, right???

I sure hope it's THAT kind of junior valentine, and not this kind of junior valentine

chris_hansen_large.jpg

6 junior valentines???? what are junior valentines cougar is coming to mind here, but curious to hear her definition....Assume it's nieces and nephews, or friend's kids, at least, that is what I thought.

You guys are some *sick* puppies. They are my nieces and nephews. They think I am at least as great as Santa Claus if not better. And their love for Aunt L is about as unconditional as it gets. Who could ask for a better Valentine's than that?

It's not going to be a lonely dry day, though I will stay dry. The poll assumes if you are single you will be lonely. Not true. Or, if you are single, you will be diving. Also not true. Where is the option for "Cupid Free not lonely dry day?" :D

Thanks Jenny. I got that fixed just for you! :kiss2: (That's cause I know someone who knows someone who's husband know's someone who could fix that for us...lol)
Will you be my Valentine?

Back
Top Bottom