Valentine's Day poll

Is your Valentine also a diver? Do your Valentine's day plans include diving?

• Of course my Valentine and I will be diving!

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Sweetheart Divers but not diving today

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Since everyday is Valentine's Day for us, my non-diving honey will let me go diving today.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scoring dry points with my dive widowed partner towards a future dive day with diving buddies.

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • It's going to be a Cupid-free solo dive day for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It'll be a lonely dry day. Guess I'll be hanging out on Scubaboard.

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • It'll be a Cupid-free dry day with friends & family.

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, Valentine is a diver but we will not be diving on Valentines Day.

We will be with a bunch of divers to enjoy a send off dinner for a fellow SBer who is moving to AR. :depressed:

It's not going to be a lonely dry day, though I will stay dry. The poll assumes if you are single you will be lonely. Not true. Or, if you are single, you will be diving. Also not true. Where is the option for "Cupid Free not lonely dry day?" :D

phew, as I was reading down the list, I was not sure there was going to be an option for me, cute poll :D

I have 6 junior valentines with whom I will celebrate. They think I am better than Santa Claus :D

Better. Much better. Voted.

Yes, Valentine is a diver but we will not be diving on Valentines Day because [-]We will be with a bunch of divers to enjoy a send off dinner for a fellow SBer who is moving to AR. :depressed:[/-] we will be buried in snow

Fixed that for you Sam :D

Sorry I couldn't resist...

^^:rofl3:

Fixed that for you Sam :D

Sorry I couldn't resist...

:shocked2: ....:rofl3:

Em :hugs: I'm sure you could resist, and I'm glad you've moved south and are not in this blizzard. DC has been shut down for four days. :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom