V.A. Fogg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The computer was OK I am the one that screwed up by not taking my safety stop at 20'. Bad water pump on the boat is the bad part. Cause I really wanted my dad to go diving cause it has been a month since he has been in the water. And I really water to do some spearfishing also. I have had several chances in the last month but I told my dad since we started diving together that I would not spearfish the first time until he unless he was diving with me.

Michael,

Thanks for a very good report. I spearfish and fish myself. On deeper NDL dives I do 2 minutes at half my maximum dive depth...then at least three minutes at 20 feet.

Thanks again for a good report.

Regards,

Good report. You did discover why some people don't like to go to the Fogg...
Little or no vis. Others it doesn't bother.

Bummer about the water pump. Glad you had at least one good dive.

TwoBit

As far as Gulf that has been about the worst I have seen but still better than most of the fresh water dives I have made. So I am going to try and stick with the Gulf as much as I can. Things are looking good as far as weather later in the week. So hopefully I can make up for this last week.

Back
Top Bottom