Uwatec Galileo Sol and Luna starting at $425

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiveMonkeys

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Uwatec Luna for sale $425 including shipping CONUS Add $100 for transmitter. This Luna has the tech upgrade. I have two available at this price.

Galileo Sol for sale $550 includes case, heart rate monitor and infrared dongle for uploading to PC. Also includes shipping CONUS. Add $100 for transmitter. (Transmitters will not be sold separately)

Please post pictures of the Sol and the transmitter.

Sol.jpgWorking on uploading pictures. Apparently my internet connection is not robust enough for Scubaboard. :(

Luna front.jpgHere is the Luna

Last edited:
Would you take a picture of the top of the Sol (where the buttons are) and the bottom (where the non-buckle strap hooks on)?

That is normally where one of these gets beat up.

Found one, thank you so very much!

This is a great deal, people, if you are looking for data to go with your dives! Put a safety line on it, please?

Jax, look for threads in the computer forum about how to rig it with bungee cord. Very easy and a great way to mount it with no need for a safety tether.

Sol still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes. Still available.

Price drop on Sol--$499 including transmitter, HR monitor, infrared dongle, extra screen cover and case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom