uwatec comp. exchange

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frostologist

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Not trying to flog a dead horse here but just wanted anyone interested to know that my lds just called to let me know that Scubapro is accepting exchanges or upgrades on all smart recalls. I personally went with the alladin pro ultra console, since it was about $100.00 less than the smart I had they are going to throw in a datatrak mouse and compass for even exchange, makes me happy!

Anyone use a pro ultra?, seems like a fairly basic computer, not really much different from the smart pro, but I have only heard good things about them, thanks

I was checking in to that myself. I was thinking the Air Z Nitrox would be the logical step up, but WOW! That thing list for almost twice what my smart pro wrist does. I'd be willing to chip in some money but I am not ready to drop a few hundred more. I think I would rather have my money back and get the Suunto Cobra which is AI and about $100 more than what I paid.

If they don't want to make a really really sweet deal for the Air Z then I will probably just wait out the recall since the LDS owner told me that he would loan me a computer to use when I want to dive.

I had the smart pro console and the price to upgrade to a air z nitrox was going to be $160.00, I like the air z but wanted a console unit, mostly do spearfishing and I really don't like to much stuff on my wrist.

Back
Top Bottom