uwatec, aladin, usdiver air monitor 3 battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aminear

Reaction score
Help, anyone!! Diver in distress!!

I have replaced the battery in my computer and it now reads ERR.

I imaging there is some way of rebooting or resetting the computer but I can figure it out. Can anyone help?

I know this was a while ago but who knows maybe you still have the computer or someone else will read this post. Anyways to reset the computer see the rest of this post which was take from here:ALADIN AIR X - DIY battery excha this website also has instructions on how to replace the battery in an aladin air x computer
When the Aladin® displays "ERR" it is more than likely that a battery change is needed. No problem, sometimes the percentage indicator has shown more than 60% battery life remaining and then presented the "ERR" display ...

On the Aladin® Pro model, the computer will usually audible a "TIC-TIC-TIC" sound instead of displaying "ERR"

For a successful reset you must have in Aladin® a battery that is in good working condition. If not, the reset will fail and/or the computer will continue to remain in "ERR" for a while.

For reset you will need a 3V lithium battery (CR2032 or general equivalent). Connect the negative (-) to the "alone" contact, which is the same contact used when using the pc interface/"mouse" red contact.
With the positive (+) you need to perform repeated quick contact brushes to the second contact, which is the same contact used when using the pc interface/"mouse" black contact.

View this video to see how the reset is performed. Other videos

If the reset is successful, you will see all symbols on the LCD display for approximately 3 seconds. The reset is NOT considered successful if the "ERR" is cleared only, try reset again in this case.

This reset procedure is applicable to all Aladin® models which use the "mouse" connection for data transfer to PC
(Sport, Pro, Pro Ultra, Air, AirX, and AirZ).
If you have a "mouse" or any other bidirectional interface for data transfer from an Aladin® computer to a PC, you
can use the "WakeUp" function directly from DataTalk program - the battery method simulates the interface "wakeup".
is used.​

My Aqua-lung Monitor 3 Air is "dead". Must replace the battery. Can anyone help me.
Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom