Uwatec Aladin Air Z Nitrox high pressure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

h90

Contributor
Reaction score
I got a new transmitter (battery finish).
I also wanted to upgrade my system to 300 bar and the guide does not tell anything.

I asked scubapro if the Aladin Air Z Nitrox Transmitter also works on 300 bar.
I got the answer: Yes the transmitter works at 200 and at 300 bar.

I did not ask if the computer itself can also show that pressure. So someone in the support is now very happy to be able to have a silly customer outsmarted!!!
Yes the transmitter works just it can't be displayed but the silly customer didn't ask for that hahahahaha!

Till approx 250 bar the pressure is shown correctly. Above there are strange readings like 21 bar (that might or might not be 271 bar) and above simply nothing.

I of course wanted to know if my computer with transmitter shows the tank pressure at 300 bar, not only if the transmitter alone may send the information. I asked the question wrong and got an misleading answer.

What is wrong with Scubapro Uwatec??? Why they can't simply tell: Yes the transmitter can do it but the computer can't process it over 250 bar??????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom