UW Photographer Wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MRXRAY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello, My name is Barry Shively I am the President of the West Florida Dive Club in the Pensacola Florida area. I am looking for an experienced U/W photographer to be a guest speaker at our next dive club meeting that can go over tips, techniques, and some pro-cons of different cameras, setups, etc. If you know of someone local or someone willing to travel/speak then we'd love to hear from them/you. Thanks in advance for your help!

Bit to far away, and I'm spend more time on land with the cameras than underwater.

Have you posted over at wetpixel.com?

You could try Walt Stearns. He is a long-time professional topside and underwater photographer and lives in West Palm. Currently, he is the editor of Underwater Journal (Aqua Pages | Underwater Journal | Underwater Diving Resources). You could contact him through that website. It might be a good chance for you guys to learn from him and give him a chance to promote his online magazine.

Just my 2 cents.

Doug

No, but I will! Thanks!

Bit to far away, and I'm spend more time on land with the cameras than underwater.

Have you posted over at wetpixel.com?

Sent him an E-Mail tonight. Thanks for the suggestion!

You could try Walt Stearns. He is a long-time professional topside and underwater photographer and lives in West Palm. Currently, he is the editor of Underwater Journal (Aqua Pages | Underwater Journal | Underwater Diving Resources). You could contact him through that website. It might be a good chance for you guys to learn from him and give him a chance to promote his online magazine.

Just my 2 cents.

Doug

Back
Top Bottom