Utila Aggressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donhealy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I was looking on the Aggressor web site and the Utila Aggressor is no longer listed anywhere. I'm sure it was there a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone have any insight?

the change was mentioned in Undercurrent last month. Just said the owner was getting out of the biz and selling the boat. Too bad, I was considering it sometime.

Thanks for the update. I was thinking about going on it in a couple months. Oh well. Just came back from Aggressor Belize. Had a great time.

The owner pulled his boat out of Aggressor Fleet and put it in the new Peter Hughes DivEncounter fleet. The boat is now named M/V Caribbean Pearl II. See it here: Caribbean Pearl

Isnt Peter Hughes and Aggressor basically the same company with same owners? I believe the owner of Aggressor bought the Peter Hughes business

No, Dancer Fleet and Aggressor Fleet are managed by the same parent company, WayneWorks Marine, LLC. Peter Hughes is an individual who has (once again) the right to use his own name in marketing his new liveaboard company, DivEncounters Alliance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom