Utah State University (USU) Scuba Club - Logan, Cache Valley UT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

calwolf

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
In case anyone happens to be in or near Cache Valley, UT, I thought I'd mention that we've finally got the USU Scuba club active again, and we should be having meetings regularly for the foreseeable future. While our main goal is to get students certified and diving, we certainly wouldn't mind having some more experienced folks around as well.

We'll be having occasional club dives besides our meetings on the USU campus.

More info on the club is and will be available at USU SCUBA - The Utah State University Scuba Diving Club

Jesse Walker
President, USU SCUBA Club

Jesse, that sounds great! Logan is only a cpl hours for us, keep us posted on trips and we'll see what we can do about gettin togather. congrats on gettin the club rollin again!
Clay

Thought I'd post since I haven't mentioned anything about the club in a while. We do have a trip planned... we'll be heading to California (Monterey) during our university's Spring Break (March 7-15, 2009) for some diving in the kelp forests there. Otherwise, we have meetings on the USU campus about once a month, and occasional local dives, usually to either Camperworld or the Crater (Bear Lake in the late summer/early fall). See our website for more info, including archived video of some of our past meetings.

We'd still love to have anyone in the northern Utah area join us for our meetings and/or trips.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom