UT scuba classes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll have to be careful which lab I choose. I don't want LVX throwing my gear in the pool and then blaming it on jac:rofl3:

i'd recommend coming over in a couple of weeks when we are in the diving well. but you are more than welcome to come anytime, just let me know so i can make arrangements to get you in.

I've been to the Jamail Swim Center for the state swimming and diving championships before. Funny, a lot of the swimmers I interviewed that weekend complained about how cold the water was....LOL

I've been to the Jamail Swim Center for the state swimming and diving championships before. Funny, a lot of the swimmers I interviewed that weekend complained about how cold the water was....LOL

when you've won as many national championships as eddy reese has (more than the football team would ever hope to win) they keep it at whatever temp he wants it. and when they have competitions in there they usually lower the temp for the swimmers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom