USIA AquaDeluxe XL-Short Drysuit for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JKSteger

D/M Wannabee ! ! !
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Up for sale is my USIA AquaDeluxe drysuit. It's size XL-Short. From USIA measurements are:
5'11" - 6'1"
chest 46/48
hips 48/50
inseam 30.5"
sleeves - 33.5"

I'm 5'11" and the suit fit great when I was 250 pounds and wore a 42" jeans but I've lost over 50 pounds and the suit is just too big in the chest area to wear comfortably for me.

I haven't worn it in 2 years. I had Divers Supply install neoprene socks in it and a new neck and wrist seals. Although this was done 2 years ago. It was kept in my spare bedroom with all the rubber coated in talc.

I still have the USIA carry bag and I will throw in my DiveRite Primaloft undergarment (size XL). That has only been worn a few times.

I kept good care of this suit as anyone who drops $1300 on a drysuit should. It just doesn't fit anymore and I don't seem to get out diving as often as I used to. Also it has never seen salt water.

$700.00 gets the Suit + undergarment. I will pay shipping in lower 48 states.

ScubaBoard Gallery - 100_2205
ScubaBoard Gallery - 100_2209

It's yellow and black. I'm at work but can send more pics when I get home today.

*If local (Atlanta, GA) area I can meet you to check it out. I will also take a trade for an Apple Macbook too*

Thank you,
Jeremy

Got to move this! $575.00 takes the drysuit and undergarments!!! This is as low as I can go here or I might as well keep it. $575.00 for a $1200 drysuit and $300 undergarments!!! I pay shipping to you!!!

Thanks,
Jeremy

Why keep something I cannot use and takes up space. Final price reduction before going to ebay:

$475.00 gets the Suit + undergarment. I will pay shipping in lower 48 states. I will also split the two if needed.

$430.00 for suit ONLY
$125.00 for Primaloft ONLY

Pictures are http://www.flickr.com/photos/jksteger2010/

Last edited:
You don't still have this do you?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom