user titles changing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don;t like that idea at all Mike, I have lotsa posts from a year or more ago and not so many now, how will my ego feel if you tell me I am not a veteran anymore:sadface:

Veterans aren't time related so no need to worry about losing that. Of course if we went with the Jackass one Pete could create a "King Jackass" just for you :wink:

Veterans aren't time related so no need to worry about losing that. Of course if we went with the Jackass one Pete could create a "King Jackass" just for you :wink:
If you take a peek at the recent "Thanks" thread, I believe that the KOH think that should be my title. I bet they think I'm Dutch! :D

This is just much ado about less than nothing.

sweet! pete, pretty please can i be king jackass :wink:

As you wish!

Let it be known, blah, blah, blah, that on this date the whatever of the whichever month that's happening this year, now and forever more shall bear the title of "King Jackass", at least until he decides to change it.

Thanks for the updated FAQ page, Pete, but I'd like to point out that the new titles in that page still don't seem to reflect what I'm seeing on the board. In the last couple of days, I have seen Rare Poster (not listed in the new FAQ), I see myself as a Regular Poster (which is also not in the FAQ, which list my post count in the Frequent Poster range) as well as some Regular Member titles. Just seems a bit odd.

I understand the idea of getting rid of the "junior", so may I offer a suggestion? Not sure if it would be easy/possible to implement, but maybe have a "new member/poster" title for the first month, then something based on post count, like Rare Poster, Poster, Frequent Poster,etc (i'm mixing what I've seen with the FAQ page, but you get the idea)

EDIT: While typing this, I've gone from Regular Poster to Frequent Poster so I think I'll just shut up now. :idk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom