Suggestion User CP, New posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
AmyJ

AmyJ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just this a.m. I have noticed that these two links (user CP, new posts) no longer appear on the blue bar. :( I do realize I can go to Quick links and get them, but I sure liked them listed on the blue bar where they were quicker and easier! :) (dang is that lazy???)

Anyway.. just wondered if this was permanent or just a weird fluke. Thanks

AmyJ:
do realize I can go to Quick links and get them, but I sure liked them listed on the blue bar where they were quicker and easier!

AEIOU:
look under Quick Links

Hmm.. :wink:

We could put EVERYTHING on the blue bar, but that would make it kinda crowded. As we add features (just like we add forums) we have to "organise" them logically. Consequently we are using a drop down menu to facilitate this so you can find them easily. The one thing you can expect from us is innovation.

AmyJ:
Just this a.m. I have noticed that these two links (user CP, new posts) no longer appear on the blue bar....
Anyway.. just wondered if this was permanent or just a weird fluke. Thanks
What type of skin/theme do you have on your USER CP options? The one i am running (portal theme w/o gallery) has both those buttons on the blue bar, some of the other skins are organised differently it seems!

I have User CP and New Posts on the bar, and those are the only two I use besides Search.

I sincerely hope those don't disappear from the blue bar, as they are the two most useful buttons to me.

hmmmm I will look into the themes, skins thing and see if I can get them back. Open to suggestions. Think I just have the normal or maybe classic . However, I haven't changed anything since yesterday when they were there. And yes, me too.. I live for those two buttons....

which says what about my life?????????????????? oh, let's not go there.... hahah

they seem to be on all but the portal theme, so I guess I will just have to switch over! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom