Used SCUBA equipment drastically low prices

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It also explains the hesitation. Aqualung sucks with their policies. This is someone selling USED gear. Why would they (Aqua-friggin-lung) give a rat's ass about how much they get for it!?

Our apologies about the round-about on gear details. We have 100+ BCDs and regulator sets to sell, but due to our manufacturer's restrictions on selling the gear, we can only post brand names and costs to individuals, not publically on the internet. Please contact us by email or phone if you are truly interested, and we would be more than happy to answer any questions.

FSBOffice@netbsa.org or Phone: 305.664.5627

Our apologies about the round-about on gear details. We have 100+ BCDs and regulator sets to sell, but due to our manufacturer's restrictions on selling the gear, we can only post brand names and costs to individuals, not publically on the internet. Please contact us by email or phone if you are truly interested, and we would be more than happy to answer any questions.

FSBOffice@netbsa.org or Phone: 305.664.5627

I tried that and got a reply that included a pdf with a BC and a regulator and that you have tanks. It wasn't very useful. People won't chase you to buy the stuff you're selling. There's a ton available and you have to make it easier. The pulling teeth comment was spot on.
People here are seriously interested just make it easier and some email etiquette will help.

Boooooo spammers boooooo....boooo go home spammer booo

It's the Boy Scouts Sea Base.
I took our Scout troop there 3 years ago.

They have scuba diving and sailing programs. We did a week long live aboard.

I suspect that they got the gear at a very special rate - maybe even donated- and part of that rate was a restriction on how the gear is disposed of.

Also I bet it's an office secretary trying to post it here.

It's the Boy Scouts Sea Base.
I suspect that they got the gear at a very special rate - maybe even donated- and part of that rate was a restriction on how the gear is disposed of.

Also I bet it's an office secretary trying to post it here.

Well, that PDF (which does list brand names and prices) is a public document and linked from their HOME page under this link: "USED EQUIPMENT SCUBA SALE" which is clearly not consistent with the OP's statement, "but due to our manufacturer's restrictions on selling the gear, we can only post brand names and costs to individuals, not publically on the internet."

(My tooth still hurts)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom