Used Evolution Rebreather For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gill Envy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
(I am posting this here since rebreather divers are such a small sub-group of this board)

As it turns out I don’t get to keep two rebreathers (we are closing on a new home in a few weeks:).

It was purchased 4/06 with large grey counter lungs and harness, trimix software, temp stick, HUD…the works! It is gently used and in excellent condition with about 100 hours on it. The only issue I’ve had with it was a leaky ADV which turned out to be a bung “O” ring in the banjo fitting which was replaced with no further issue.

It has recently had it’s first annual head service, with major “O” rings replaced, new batteries, updated with the newest version of the software and electronics, new set of o2 sensors and the first stages have been overhauled. Visuals on o2 and dilluent tanks will be done just prior to sale.

It comes with a few other random goodies:
-Hard travel case
-Cables for PC interface...downloading dive profilles and uploading periodic software update
-extra "O" ring kit
-extra skrims (for the scrubber)
-IP guage
-extra set of batteries

Serial # 07D 5378 09
software update-version 02.01.03

Sale Price: $7,800, including shipping within the US.

let me know if you are interested. I'm happy to show it and talk shop.

george

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom