Use Your iPhone 6/6+ Underwater - $144.95

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba.com

Dive Shop
Reaction score
Trident
Snorkelers Visibility Flag
$13.95
The Trident Snorkelers' Dive Flag allows you to be seen by boats and other swimmers and comes with a pole, dive flag and attaching rings. Perfect for snorkel group leaders.

Scuba
Deluxe Snorkel Vest with Crotch Strap
Retail: $69.95 - 60% Off
$27.95
I-Torch
i-Pix A6 for iPhone 6/6+
$144.95
free-ship.gif
free-ship.gif
stars5.gif
Customer review from Jane
"I recently used this vest on a trip to Cuba. It is easy to pack, very light to carry and worked GREAT in the water. People on the beach were asking where we got them from." Read more Customer Reviews
This case will fit both iPhone 6, and 6+. The iPix is a serious tool for anyone on, in or under the water. The iPix for iPhone is a multi-featured solution specifically made to optimize the photo and video imaging capabilities of those who have traded their digital cameras for the simplicity of their smart phone. This housing protect your phone in up to 130 feet deep water (40 meters). This isn't your standard waterproof case, this is a waterproof enclosure for your phone!

This infographic aims to compare snorkeling with scuba diving and looks at the history behind the two activities and the differences in terms of equipment and required training. It also provides a handy guide for the best practices (do's and don't's) in order to stay safe when carrying out the activities.

Back
Top Bottom