Use OceanLog cable for Hollis DG02

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Butchbs1985

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Is the OceanLog cable the same as the cable for the Hollis DG02? It looks like the OceanLog cable works with the DG01 but none of the sites say that it is compatible with the DG02.

Thanks,
Brian

Hi...I would like to purchase the Oceanlog usb cable from you. Please let me know how you would like to do this transaction. Thanks. ...Glen

Gfun...

This post is regarding compatibility of the cable with my computer not that I have one or am selling one. I asked because I don't have the cable to test my theory. The OceanLog cable is readilly available on several websites. I personally recommend Dive Right In Scuba -#1 for Scuba Diving Certification, Training, and Classes in Illinois and I know they have them. Alternatively, post a 'want to buy' in the classifides secetion.

-Brian

Thanks Jerryb. That answers my question. I've already ordered a Hollis cable but it's good to know none the less.

On a side note, I see you're from Homer Glen. Where do you dive around home? My co-workers and I have been going to Haigh once a week or so but don't know of anywhere else to go. (haven't looked that hard either). Thanks

-Brian

Brian lake Michigan out of East Chicago Pm me for info. jerry b54

I know this is FOUR YEARS OLD, but does anyone have an extra Oceanic Versa Pro download cable they are willing to part with? Just bought the Hollis DG02 and just need the cable. It came with the software already. Thanks, Bruce

Back
Top Bottom