Uruguay diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chienfou

Registered
Reaction score
Hi... bound for Punta del Este Uruguay in March... anyone ever do any diving in the area? Just curious about schlepping all my gear since I will be the only diver in the group of 4...
:snorkel:

Well, I don't know anyone in Uruguay, but I know a Uruguayan diver (instructor actually) who now lives in Chile. He can answer all your questions.
PM me if you want his email.

Gerry

I am going to Uruguay next week, Punta del Este, I will spend a week there, PM me after the 6th and I will let you know.

Cheers.
Alessio

Never been diving in Punta del Este. I have, however, been dining. Great restuarant called La Bourgogne there. Went there once about 8 years ago and have been thinking about going back ever since.

For others like me who will find this discussion when looking for "uruguay diving" in search engines: I eventually found a dive opportunity in Punta Del Este and it was amazing. See: Montevideo- Recommendations???

Back
Top Bottom