Url Change?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And @HowardE all answers must be found on the Coz board..... :p

It's just luck I saw this post, and it was pretty important. Something was broken. I subscribe to site support, but not Cozumel. If I hadn't seen this - I might not have found out about the issue for a while.

@HowardE @NetDoc

Guess who can't get in?

David Dillehay <aldoradave@earthlink.net>

There is no reason for anyone to not get in. They can always email support@scubaboard.com if they can't login at all.

It's just luck I saw this post, and it was pretty important. Something was broken. I subscribe to site support, but not Cozumel. If I hadn't seen this - I might not have found out about the issue for a while.

Fair point, but I am not used to anything I say being important and secondly this is the second time I mentioned a site issue and both times you are on me like white on rice.

There is no reason for anyone to not get in. They can always email support@scubaboard.com if they can't login at all.David Dillehay <aldoradave@earthlink.net>

I hear ya..... :)

Back
Top Bottom