Urchin Rocks/Northwest Island with Uncle Pug ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grateful Diver and Uncle Pug: Right now I have two leaking dry suits. My last group of dives have been with a very snug wetsuit. Those things shrink if you don't use them for awhile. On friday I dived with a great group of guys from Marker Buoy Dive Club. Our first dive was on a rocky reef just to the west of the Possession Point Ferry. A wonderful spot which I hadn't dived before. Each one of them speared a good-sized lingcod. They were all near the max size limit. I haven't been much into grocery gathering in recent years and prefer sightseeing. Our second dive was off Scatchet Head, a strong ebbing current and decent visibility made the dive a pleasant adventure. Steve, the boat owner, did a masterful job in chasing us down and recovering. During our surface interval, a gray whale blew next to the boat. I would like to dive with you again. This coming weekend (Memorial Day), I'm leading a worship service at a church retreat, so I am stressing over the sermon. - oldsalt

Back
Top Bottom