Upstate South Carolina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We've dove all around the dive ramp. And have taken my boat to the junk. I was really just wondering if people knew different spots aside from what the usual people dive. My buddy and I are hitting up bridges in some local rivers when it gets warmer.

We've dove all around the dive ramp. And have taken my boat to the junk. I was really just wondering if people knew different spots aside from what the usual people dive. My buddy and I are hitting up bridges in some local rivers when it gets warmer.

Re Jocassee, did you dive in the standing forest @ the ramp? I never get tired of that...flying through trees, that is.

.. I do agree that is pretty cool. Wish they would sink a larger ship than the junk that would be cool. Also they are building a new dive ramp on that peninsula near the junk. So no boats needed when the new ramp is complete.

..Also they are building a new dive ramp on that peninsula near the junk. So no boats needed when the new ramp is complete.

I thought all the roads over there were private.

I was up at jocassee dive shop yesterday and according to them Duke is helping build that ramp.. if I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure how the logistics of it will work seeing how I agree alot of private roads are there.

When I go back to work monday I will email the hydro guys and find something out.

In reference to what? I live near Greenville sc and am looking for dive locations within 1 to 2 hrs drive from that location. I apologize that my original comment wasnt as descriptive as needed. Thank you.

Drive west West on I-26 to Gray Quarry in Gray TN. 2.5 hrs away. Dive shop near by

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom