Upgrading AL DA Aqua Master

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A wet suit loses buoyancy because the nitrogen gas used to make the bubbles in the foam neoprene compresses as depth and pressure increase. If you remember Boyl's law 50% of wet suit compression and buoyancy loss happens in the first 33 feet. The buoyancy loss becomes progressively less for every 33 feet beyond the first 33. Lets say a wet suit has 12 pounds on buoyancy on the surface, at 33 feet it would be about 6 pounds. At 66 feet it would be 3.9 pounds. At 99 feet it would be 3 pounds. At 132 feet it would be 2.4 pounds.

If I get a Phoenix first stage from VDH, is there anyways to convert it to DIN as all my tanks are DIN. Would the Kraken DIN piece work?

I was given an aquamaster and want to upgrade it will the newest internals.

If I get a Phoenix first stage from VDH, is there anyways to convert it to DIN as all my tanks are DIN. Would the Kraken DIN piece work?

I was given an aquamaster and want to upgrade it will the newest internals.

I believe that Bryan at VDH changed the yoke threads of the Phoenix to the same as the newer Kraken, but you are going to have to ask him. I don’t know for sure.

You are better of posting this question under the VDH section in the manufacturers sub-section. Bryan would monitor that section.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom