Update On Towcraft

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eastwest

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
East goes west meant me and arrived in Los Angeles yesterday from Port St. Lucie Florida . I mailed a whole lot of parts and pieces to my house here in Sylmar so lots of work and no play . I ordered a 25 inch diameter aluminum mixing bowl for the nose of this craft and it was on sale at half price from a commerical restaurant supply . Guess where the hull , shell or body came from and if you are done guessing , I will tell you the rest . I did not want to tell the world the ways of the things I make but most are dumber than me Rumdumb . The hull is !! ?? are you ready for the fact yes yes no no and one ,two , three , it is a big old semi diesel fuel tank . This is new for me building a towcraft and soon can be a expert with shell and pressure hulls .I have been cutting a 1 1/4 thick aluminum plate with a barbaric circular and cut off saw for a yoke steering wheel today this fourth of July . Be safe , have fun Rumdumb

Back
Top Bottom