Update from DEMA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

meesier42

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello everyone,
I have been down here in Orlando for 3 days with Bob, Susanne, and Avi working the DEMA FF booth. What an expirience, being my first trade show and meeting all the great people in the industry has really reengerized me to get back in school and reach for that Divemaster rating and possibly go on to the instuctor level. I seem to really enjoy working with people in this industry.

As far as an update from the booth. The last 3 days has been really busy, Bob, Avi, Susanne and I have managed to covert a couple of people over to the "dark" side:wink:. I have had the chance to talk with some really interesting people and I find it amazing how far and wide the ForceFin name is really known; I have been talking to people from Spain, Poland, Ukraine, Japan, England, Russia, and at least a few others that I can't recall right now.

The new product lines that Bob has come out with seem to be a big hit, the SD-1 foot pocket is getting a lot of attention, the candy colors of the Tan Delta material is always a hit, and the new SD-1/Military fin and the prototype Foil Force Fins are being grabbed up by everyone that walks by.

So far my favorite part about working at this booth is that I don't have to do any work. Everytime one of us starts to get into a sales pitch on the advantages of the FF line, another DEMA attendee walks over, interupts, and goes on to explain exactly why they wear nothing but FF. Now that is some great press, having the customers sell your product for you, you just know you've got something great.

I need to get down to the show here in a couple of minutes, so I will sign off saying a big thanks to Bob and Susanne for inviting me to come help them at the show, it has been such a great oppurtunity to work side by side with you.

-oh, and Blair, you have quite a fan club of people that keep coming by looking for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom